To support my work and get access to hundreds of exclusive songs, poems, videos, podcasts, and more, join my community of patrons at www.patreon.com/adamgottliebandonelove

Thank you!! contact: adampgottlieb@gmail.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Real Talk

you
all of you
right here
hearing me
are me


i and you are false

real talk:
separation is illusion
named
maya by the mystics
Love be the solvent
of all surface diversity

hear:
my verse is a city with no walls
enter and melt in my meaning
see yourself everywhere and be free

oye:


Love breaks all barriers
makes the mind's semantics dumb
hear ye now how here
in ultimate reality
self and everything are one

real talk:
means i'm keepin it real
speakin my heart
flippin phrases i feel
life is so beautiful!
everywhere joy unfolds!
some cosmic intention
put these words in my soul!

look at you
look at me
see the universe before us
melody of unity
culminating in the chorus
hear the harmonies of physics
earth, rain, sky and sun
all the elements we're made of
from big bang return to one

real talk:
every movement
of thought, word, and deed
is a synapse in the web of life
expanding to infinity
from the energy in the food
and the water i consumed
comes these words
sound vibrations
to bridge the breach
from me to you
waves and particles
modulate
syllables
reverberate in my throat
out they go
through the common air we breathe
reaching over to your ear drums
droppin the beat so sweet
and in this moment
holy as a lover's tender touch
what was once a movement in me
belongs to you at least as much
now a movement in your mind
electric pulse bouncing through
your byzantine brain
connections made
light of truth

real talk:
that's called Love!
cosmic energy
pouring through pen to page
to echo on the stage
of this sacred circle
a karmic game of children's play
an endless jam
one heart to heal

tag, you're it

real talk
you are really
It
for real

No comments:

Post a Comment